Dental Benefit Providers, Inc. (DBP), a UnitedHealthcare company, is excited to introduce a new electronic payment platform called ePayment Center to accelerate and add efficiency to our claims payment process.
Through the ePayment Center, DBP will continue to offer a no-fee Automated Clearing House (ACH) delivery of claim payments with access to remittance files via download. Delivery of 835 files to clearinghouses is available directly through the ePayment Center enrollment portal.
ePayment Center allows you to:
- Improve cash flow with faster primary payments and speed up secondary filing/patient collections
- Access your electronic remittance advice (ERA) remotely and securely 24/7
- Streamline reconciliation with automated payment posting capabilities
- Download remittances in various formats (835, CSV, XLS, PDF)
- Search payments history up to 7 years back
- Visit uhcdental.epayment.center/registration
- Follow the instructions to obtain a registration code
- Your registration will be reviewed by a customer service representative and a link will be sent to your email once confirmed
- Please note, the email will come from email@example.com
- Follow the link to complete your registration and setup your account
- Log into uhcdental.epayment.center
- Enter your bank account information
- Select remittance data delivery options
- Review and accept ACH Agreement
- Click “Submit”
- Upon completion of the registration process, your bank account will undergo a pre-notification process to validate the account prior to commencing the electronic fund transfer delivery. This process may take up to 6 business days to complete
Additional enrollment instructions and a detailed question and answer guide are available for download at uhcdental.epayment.center.
For additional help, or for questions related to enrolling in the ePayment Center, please call 1-855-774-4392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.